Processing of personal data
If you have provided us with personal data, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation) we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Perfect Cards Marta Pszczoła with its registered office in Leszna Górna, ul. Miodowa 17, code 43-445, NIP: 5422368989, REGON: 260421326, phone: +48 666063399, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) if you place an order, your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the order placed pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR
b) if you consent to it, your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes.
3. The recipient of your personal data may be courier, forwarding, transport and postal companies that will receive it for the purpose of shipping your order.
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organizations.
5. Your personal data will be stored for an indefinite period, unless you withdraw your consent to their processing. Order data will be stored for the time required by tax law and to secure claims related to the execution of the order.
6. You have the right to access your data and the right to request their rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data.
7. If the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before the consent was withdrawn.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
9. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but in the case of personal data necessary to complete the order, providing them is a condition for concluding the contract.
10. Your data will not be used for automated decision making, including based on profiling.
The following information applies to “cookies” and refers to the websites of the website at https://www.perfect-cards.com and https://www.perfect-cards.com/de/ operated by Perfect Cards Marta Pszczoła with its registered office in Leszna Górna, ul. Miodowa 17, code 43-445, NIP: 5422368989, REGON: 260421326, phone: +48 666063399, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in end devices of users intended for using the website. These files allow to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. “Cookies” usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to adjust the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of the online store pages. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses the online store, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
Two types of “cookies” are used – “session” and “permanent”. The first of them are temporary files that remain on the user’s device until logging out of the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” files remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually deleted by the user.
No personal data is stored in “cookies”.
By default, the software used for browsing websites allows the placement of “cookies” on the end device by default. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are sent to the user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.